Find out everything you need to know about EventGear here. If you cant find the answer to your question please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Return & Exchange Policy
All returns and exchanges are subject to the policy below. (v. 002 11.17.09)
We want you to be completely happy with your EventGear purchase. Simply follow the guidelines below.
You can return unworn, unused items within 30 days of ship date for a refund, less the original shipping and handling fees. The refund will include the retail price paid, plus any applicable sales tax.
The customer is responsible for all return freight charges, including duty and tax if applicable. We cannot accept C.O.D. shipments. For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back to us through a traceable carrier. Most major carriers offer tracking information; however, domestic and international parcel packages are typically not traceable. Refunds can only be issued against the credit card used on the original order.
On the back of your packing slip, note the reason(s) for the return. Enclose your packing slip with the item and ship to:
18 Seldom Home Drive
Black Mountain, NC 28711-8781
Please allow 10 business days after receipt in our warehouse for your return and refund to be processed. If your refund does not appear on your statement within four weeks or one billing cycle, please call (828) 669-5099 for further assistance.
Defective Product Exchange:
Any defective item will be exchanged, within 30 days of ship date, at no charge to you. Defective items must be returned to EventGear before a replacement will be shipped. Please contact EventGear directly to make appropriate arrangements.
General use, wear, and tear are expected and are not generally accepted as a cause of product defect. EventGear maintains the right to determine if an item is “defective” or is simply damaged, used, and/or "worn out". Please contact EventGear directly to review any/all specific circumstances.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term “Event Gear International”, “EventGear”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user, customer or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted*. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, content, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina.
- At various times this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no event will EventGear or its staff be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
This website and its content is copyright of Event Mercenaries, Inc.
© EventGear International 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may NOT print images and content or download to a local hard disk extracts for personal and non-commercial use
- You may NOT copy images or content to individual third parties for their personal use. You may copy our company logo and masthead and send to a third party for personal use. You MUST acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Effective October 5, 2009
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the EventGear.org website. In the shopping cart, you can order EventGear products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Paypal and Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information
We will NOT sell your personal information at any time.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You must register with our website if you would like to purchase any of our EventGear products or receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may report that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging in to your member account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, email the EventGear staff at email@example.com.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EventGear. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EventGear takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.